27-29 Nov. 2020: Harmony
Online Retreat on 27-29 November 2020
The basis of our human existence has in many ways been resting on a foundation of noise and dissonance. To assume this to be our outset is a very sad and inaccurate assumption. Our outset – prior to living lives on a base of woundings, trauma and human misunderstandings – IS Harmony.
In this online retreat Aisha will share on the living of Harmony as the baseline of human experience and co-existence. A coexistence wherein respect, self-responsibility, care and natural unity is the emergence and unfolding of our lives. The basics of living a life in harmony are thoroughly un-known to us in this time, and clarity around self-responsibility, responsibility in relating and movement from a wholly inclusive and connected ground can seem hard to fathom.
Join us for another truly profound online retreat with engagement in enquiry, transmission, meditations, sacred and sound teachings of Truth along with deep connection and humor.
The Online Retreat Includes:
- 2 daily transmissions in 45-minute guided meditations with Aisha Salem
- Daily Evening talks with Aisha integrated with Q&A
- Daily movement meditations for online-streaming (Saturday & Sunday)
- A set of daily contemplations for your deeper engagement with and investigation of Truth in You on the topic
- A full set of Retreat@Home guidelines, written by Aisha, for preparation and optimal conduct of best benefit during retreat
- A full month of access to the recorded material, starting after the Online Retreat, for your onwards integration of and work with the online retreat transmission.
Scheduled streamings during retreat (all times in CEST)
5pm – 5.45pm : Guided meditation – incl. direct instruction of consciousness
6pm – 6.45pm : Silent/Guided meditation – incl. direct instruction of consciousness
8pm – 10.00pm: A Talk with integrated Q&A
A suggested day-schedule for the online retreat incl. the movement-meditations and contemplations is found within the online retreat space, made available to you at purchase.
The Online Retreat takes place via a well-wired online retreat-space, holding all necessary information, which you will get access to immediately after purchase. Make sure to bookmark the front-page until the time of the Online Retreat.
Recordings are made available within 24 hours after each streaming.
NOTE: When purchasing products from the Shop on www.aishasalem.com, you are registering as a member, which gives easy access to visit and revisit any purchased products for online streaming.