You are invited to join us for a night of rest, sweet company, realisation, resolution and recognition with Aisha Salem – a chance to come together in the Deep Embrace of reality on Møn.
The night begins with coming together for a potluck to share food and sweet company.
We will then move into a satsang where you are invited into Deep Love with yourself, exploring the edges of your perception and deeper surrender in the meeting and merging with Reality – with the Being of Aisha.
What to bring
Please bring a vegetarian dish to share, cushion/skin/blanket to sit on for your own comfort (backjack chairs available).
And we ask that you please respect the space and house, and help in cleaning up after the event.
Nari Village, Risbækvej 3, 4791 Borre, Møn
6 – 10 pm (approx.)
PLEASE NOTE: Doors open at 5.45pm, please arrive in Silence.
Please bring a cushion/skin/blanket to sit on for your own comfort.
Exchange & Sign-Up
The exchange is 120 DKK, brought in cash and delivered into the basket on the table upon arrival.
In the name of simplicity please simply click “Going” on the facebook event, to make your arrival known, or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Please do not click “going” on the event, unless intending to go – so we can count on the numbers tea and snack-wise.
Travel & Parking
There is plenty of space to park at the centre and also a bus stop nearby (667 bus route).
PLEASE DO WRITE on the Facebook event (see above) between you to sort car-pooling, in case you do not have car and it should be possible to sort rides amongst you.
- Please arrive on time, so we can begin on time. Door closes for further arrivals at 6pm.
- The event is recorded, showing picture only of Aisha Salem, participants on sound.
- If you are new to Aisha’s teachings, you are invited to explore videos, articles and recordings on her website www.aishasalem.com prior to showing up.
- You are also welcome to join the Truth on Møn Facebook group to follow events and the Gateway community, ask questions etc.
- Alternatively contact email@example.com for any further support.
Time: 18:00 - 22:00